All designs submitted through the Cakiko website must adhere to our content policies.
We do not allow the following content. This list is not exhaustive and
the content policies may change over time. Cakiko reserves the right to
determine the appropriateness of listings on its site, and may remove
any listing at any time. If you supply content in violation of these
content policies, we may take corrective actions, such as immediately
suspending or terminating Content Creator privileges, removing listings,
terminating the business relationship, or permanently withholding
1. Illegal or Infringing Content
- Content that does not comply with federal, state, or local laws in USA, UK or Germany.
- Content incorporating intellectual property (such as trademarks, copyrights, or the name or likeness of others) that you do not have the right to use.
You can use these resources to check for registered trademarks.
2. Offensive or Controversial Content
- Content that promotes, incites or glorifies hatred, violence, racial, sexual or religious intolerance or promote organizations with such views.
- Content that graphically portrays violence or victims of violence.
- Content depicting children or characters resembling children in a sexually suggestive manner.
- Youth sized products that contain adult content, profanity and/or sexual references.
- Content using profanity to attack a group or individual.
- Content that promotes illegal activity.
- Sexually obscene content.
- Inflammatory content.